QSC was founded five decades ago and is a global leader in the development and manufacture of professional audio, video and control solutions (AV & C) as well as amplifiers, speakers and digital mixing consoles. QSC combines a wide range of modern technologies under one roof and delivers reliable, scalable and flexible solutions for fixed installations, live sound (E.g. DJs), production, enterprise-wide applications and cinema operators around the world.
For the newly established subsidiary in Sinsheim, Germany (Close to Heidelberg) we are looking for a team-oriented personality, entrepreneurial spirit to tap the growth potential in the EMEASA region (Europe, Middle East, Africa, South Asia). As a marketing specialist, you'll be involved in the development of marketing strategy, as well as the planning, realization, and evaluation of product launches (System and live sound, see www.qsc.com). You'd also support our sales partners in most European countries in the implementation of regional and local marketing activities.
- Challenging tasks to promote career growth
- An international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A safe workplace in a technology growth market
- Participation in the regional marketing strategy in line with the global marketing objectives
- Preparation of marketing analysis
- Development of G2M plans, implementation and success control (launch management)
- Realization of direct marketing actions (online/offline), channel and end customer
- Management of social media campaigns, planning & control of on - and offline advertising
- Copywriting (for example in the context of case studies and product communication)
- Realization of local events and participation in international fairs
- Completed professional training or studies in the field of marketing
- Entrepreneur with high social skills as well as excellent communication skills
- Structured, strong method and result-oriented
- 1-3 years verifiable experience in marketing in the consumer electronics or AV & C industry
- Must be fluent in German and English, with strong written and oral skills.